Stripes

Acutexapathy

Reaction score
I have myself a male bettea and just today I got my self a Female beta fish. I brought her home and put her next to my male and my male goes wild over her. I observed and at first she had no stripes and then she showed vertical stripes. (I know what the stripes mean) A little while after I placed her on the other side of the room and then she showed horizontal stripes (stressed). I then again placed her over next to the male and he stripes disappeared. Even if I take her away then she displays the same stripes again. What can this mean? Would it be best if I get another female and placed it with her for some companionship?

Thanks,
Krystal

Well I had some female do the same thing and I think they just like having another betta around. I think if you leave her alone for awhile - she'll be okay and the lines should go away.

You could just get a 10gal and start spawning! :hey: That would give you the good-stripes. :lol:

Trust me, Im working on it. :wub: lol I just need to save up some money n' stuff to get the tank etc. Today I just got 2 more 1 gal tanks so I can start up another pair too. :p

Most reactions

Back