Stocking Tropical 8 Gal Tank

I just added the packets you got wih the biorb and waited two weeks

Im afraid you are over stocked, i got bought a Biorb Life 30ltr and i currently have 1x crowntail betta and 3 x male endlers. I did have cherry shrimp but they fell foul to my betta. this is my tank below

biorb.jpg

Dont bettas fight with guppies?

JG

Im afraid you are over stocked, i got bought a Biorb Life 30ltr and i currently have 1x crowntail betta and 3 x male endlers. I did have cherry shrimp but they fell foul to my betta. this is my tank below

biorb.jpg

JG
What is that fuzzy-looking white thing? o_O I like it.

This is my fish tank!

Attachments

• Photo_00017.jpg
    Photo_00017.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 36
This is my fish tank!
Lots of green, but I think it's a little bit too... crowded by all the stuff. Maybe a betta wouldn't mind as they like to just float around instead of swim fast, but your harlequins and guppies will feel kind of pressed by each other and the surroundings.

fish blast its a silk 'Chinese Sea Lilly'. I didnt buy it coz of its name or authenticity i just like the look of it. My Betta thinks its a great cushion. he just lies across it.

JG

fish blast its a silk 'Chinese Sea Lilly'. I didnt buy it coz of its name or authenticity i just like the look of it. My Betta thinks its a great cushion. he just lies across it.

JG
So it's artificial then? But either way, it looks so fluffy and cute, I can understand why your betta loves it. X) Comfy bed.

biorb.jpg

JG
What is that fuzzy-looking white thing? o_O I like it.

Me too I want 1 lol
Now I'm pondering on getting one of those for my Hoplo once I get his new house. o_O But I don't know if they have these on sale around here or if they are really safe for fish.

Get a bigger tank for your fish and use the one your using now for fry.

Most reactions

Back