Stocking Questions For A Newbie

Yeah pablo ive got a biorb life, ill post a pic below. Ive already anticipated that when planning so ive covered the media in black marbles. Ive put cover down below for the shrimps and 2 types of plants in for the my Betta to rest on. Im also considering exchanging one of the pebbles at the front for a moss ball for the shrimps.

JG

biorb.jpg

looks just lovely great job :good:
i used to have the 60litre version and i think they are great little tanks if stocked properly

Thanks Betty Boo, im happy with it considering the amount of space there is to play with, and it is my first tank.

Yeah Pablo you are corrent they are dwarf african frogs, ive got the blood worm for them, thanks for the heads up with the feeding. Ill make the time to keep an eye on them when i feed them. Its really not a chore though because they are amusing little things. I can sit and watch them for ages. Ive got 1 crowntail betta, 3 male endlers, 5 cherry shrimp, 5 african dwarf frogs.

JG

Thanks Betty Boo, im happy with it considering the amount of space there is to play with, and it is my first tank.

Yeah Pablo you are corrent they are dwarf african frogs, ive got the blood worm for them, thanks for the heads up with the feeding. Ill make the time to keep an eye on them when i feed them. Its really not a chore though because they are amusing little things. I can sit and watch them for ages. Ive got 1 crowntail betta, 3 male endlers, 5 cherry shrimp, 5 african dwarf frogs.

JG

5 ADF's? I think you would be better off in a 10 gallon with the stocking level with that number of frogs - I wouldn't have wanted more than 2 in there personally. I'd see how you go. Hopefully there won't be any issues, but I wouldn't hesitate too much to upgrade one day in the future if possible. Watch your water chemistry and keep up with regular water changes and hopefully you'll be ok. Probably the best advice I can give - I am by no means an expert unlike some others on this forum :lol:

Most reactions

Back