Stocking Question For A 20G Long

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nitrates are supposed to be high at the end of the cycle, it's the end product of all the ammonia you've added for the last few weeks.  Personally I would leave the filter alone, a bit of muck in the filter never hurt anyone (or any fish). Unless there's a massive amount of muck in the filter and you're not getting any water flow through it.

08D3282E-B915-46BB-BE8D-0E1305EE5045_zpsbzeqcodw.jpg

With some more plants in  :D i'm acclimating the fish now.  1/4th a cup every 15-20 minutes

What did you get?

female betta
BN Pleco
harlequin rasboras
and Julie cories (false I think, Im having a brainfart atm)

Added some neon tetras and really liking the activity now. bought 3 more harlys (someone came in friday and snagged most of them litterally just an hour or so before me) so I still gotta get 3 more but i got 8 neons, though i meant to get only 7 but the guy gave me an extra (found out after i got home) sooo yay for free fish. spent 10$ on 11 fish, saved 11$. haha yeah petsmart is having a huge fish sale soooooo

but yeah. everyone's lookin good. my tank parameters are still in check. tested before the WC and ammonia and nitrites were 0, nitrates I think werea bout 10, so it looks like once a week WCs is what ill be doing :D (only say that cus i know theres some peeps who do 2) We'll see how this week goes.

IMG_0730_zps0111e086.jpg

Last week pics when i had less fish. I just turned off the light for the day P: I'll snap a pic tomorrow <3

Pic of my betta with my amazon sword weed. (this was taken friday... those leaves have gotten even bigger now @_@ it is a weed I swear! LOL)

IMG_0727_zps5407cb09.jpg

Most reactions

Back