Thanks

I used to have tetras, mollies and platys but they all died :(

Now In my Orca Mt50 (38L) I currently have:
3 Platys
1 albino frog

Stocking ideas please

aquascaping ideas also please I hate the way the tank looks now

Thanks

Sounds almost fully stocked too me, 38L is extremely small and putting any more fish in there would really be a tight squeeze imo....

fixed the title from "stoking" to "stocking"... unless you really wanted different ideas about how to poke a fire or ideas on how to get really enthused about something ;)

fixed the title from "stoking" to "stocking"... unless you really wanted different ideas about how to poke a fire or ideas on how to get really enthused about something ;)

Thanks my c button doesnt work sumtimes :(

I don't think it is 32L that was what i was told before on the forum i will post a pic

TankCycling.jpg

That was when it ws being cycled

If you don't know its size -- measure its length width and height. Then convert the cubic inches or cubic centimeters into Liters (google can do it, enter something like "1300 cubic centimeters in liters" and it will do the calculation for you). It is very important to be very sure of the size!

Thanks the mesaurements are: 46 width - going across x41length - top to bottom x 38 depth- front to back - in cm

I have used the calculator on the forum and it says it is 72 litres

Thanks the mesaurements are: 46 width - going across x41length - top to bottom x 38 depth- front to back - in cm

You must of measured it from the outside, you need the measurements of the inside to get a correct idea of how much it holds...

You must of measured it from the outside, you need the measurements of the inside to get a correct idea of how much it holds...

You've got to be kidding.... on a tank of that size the glass couldn't be more than a quarter inch thick, that's hardly going to do anything, you might be a couple litres off but still you'll get a good estimate, totally not worth the hassle of trying to measure from the inside!!! That sounds really kinda hard to do...

You've got to be kidding.... on a tank of that size the glass couldn't be more than a quarter inch thick, that's hardly going to do anything, you might be a couple litres off but still you'll get a good estimate, totally not worth the hassle of trying to measure from the inside!!! That sounds really kinda hard to do...

Of course it matters, it may only be a quarter of an inch thick, but thats all the way around. Its best to just see what the manufacturer says the capacity is.

Most reactions

Back