Stocking and what is this?

I also have the shrimp who are 12 strong that I must account for also. So not sure what others to even look at to add however next pay day I will be going back for a at least a couple more Corys and 4 more rasboras if they have them. If you don’t mind me asking what others would you suggest.

I also have the shrimp who are 12 strong that I must account for also. So not sure what others to even look at to add however next pay day I will be going back for a at least a couple more Corys and 4 more rasboras if they have them. If you don’t mind me asking what others would you suggest.

Another thing, acquire all of a species so they are added together. This will result in less stress the more there are, and that means less chance of ich and other issues. I would increase the two existing species before thinking about others. The cories need 10 minimum, I like odd numbers for no reason other than odd looks better than even, so I would add 7 or 8 cories together. The Boraras I would add 4-5. These can be added at the same time (both species) as the plants will take up all the ammonia they could ever produce.

Thank you for the great feedback. My LFS will be all to happy to take my cash in exchange for the cuties I will be coming home with soon.

Most reactions

Back