Stocking a HEX 10

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

riogal_11

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I am thinking of getting a 10 gallon hex off of ebay, but am not sure what I would be able to put in it? I need stocking suggestions. I would be getting it for my mom so she would want something colorful. I have 3, 10 gallon tanks already and know that they are better, but she really likes the looks of the hexagonal ones, b/c they don't take up as much room. I just want to make sure that I can put fish in it that she likes before buying it. The dimensions are 14" tall with hood, each side of the hexagon is 6.5" wide, and across the top the total width from corner to corner is 13".

we have something similar
we put in 8 lampeye tetras and 4 african dwarf frogs

looks kind of neat

my girlfriend loves it!

thanks for the help.... bump for more suggestions....

Maybe 6 glow lites tetras or 6 neons or maybe 1 betta or some white clouds or ghost shrimp or some killies or 1 guppy (male so they dont breed and only 1 so they dont fight) some cardnals maybe if u can find them.

Kajuki17 said:
Maybe 6 glow lites tetras or 6 neons or maybe 1 betta or some white clouds or ghost shrimp or some killies or 1 guppy (male so they dont breed and only 1 so they dont fight) some cardnals maybe if u can find them.
[snapback]894216[/snapback]​
what about 1 betta an a couple of african dwarf frogs that wud be :cool:

Most reactions

Back