Stix's Tank Pic's

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

REALLY NICE stixs...

Now, how in the world did I miss the post and have to read through 20something to get to the end. ????? geshhhhhhhhhhh to much time spent in chat and looking stuff up I guess. LOLOL

but, the pictures are GREAT !!! love the plants. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is it water sprite or whisteria (sp) growing out of the tank. ???

Danny
As soon as ex brings digi I swear i am going on a picture spree / picture posting spree. OOOps hopefully didn't say that loud enough for William to hear. :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Thanks mate :) It is water sprite growing out of the tank, and allover the tank for that matter :lol: :lol: lol

ooooo more pics, yes plz lol

I am one PLANT adict I must admitt. I have a few heavly planted tanks. And most have plants if not loaded. Till the cichlids eat them . LOLOLOL Actually I have a few that they do NOT even touch, as long as i keep the soft leaves they like and thats were the anachris (sp) come in. LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: that stuff grows great and they love to chomp on it.

Danny

cool pics stix! i meant the new 303 cnaister external they just bought out looks nice was gonna get the big one for a 6ft and get a 303 or 04 or something for the 2ft tank i just got!

This is the 303

a672.jpg

I didnt think they where that new at all

lol, it is abit earlt innit;) :lol: :lol:

I see no 103 on that page :unsure:

Theres an 03 and 04 series, the 03 goes 103, 203, 303, 403, meaning the higher the number the bigger the filter. The 04 series goes 104, 204, 304, 404 again higher number means bigger filter :)

he he yes the 04 series are much better than the 03 :/ :blink:

That's debateable stix, I have 3 externals - A Fluval 403, a 404 and a Rena xp3. I actually prefer the xp3 over the other two, it is much easier to access and clean and is very, very quiet ( well all 3 are, but the Rena really doesn't make a sound ).... It really is very unfussy in design but why why try and improve something that doesn't need improving? :thumbs:

Heres an example of the plant growth ;)

26/12/02 : about 5"

Attachments

• plantsmall.jpg
    plantsmall.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 97
19/12/02 : 15" tall

p.s. sorry for the crappy arrow lol, havent got any decent imaging programes installed at the mo.

Attachments

• plantmiddle.jpg
    plantmiddle.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 98
today 31/12/02 : about 20" ish lol

Attachments

• planttop.jpg
    planttop.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 95
i want growth like that! mine is growing but slow! a few inches a day if i am lucky on some of them! not every day thou! :crazy:

Most reactions

Back