Sterbai Corys

aquamike

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

I live in the Usa. I was hoping to get an idea on what other LFS sells sterbai cory for? My lfs sells them for $19.99 each. I'd love to get some of these but i wanted to make sure that they wasn't overpriced. I want 5 of them. Thats $100.00 :crazy:

Thanks for the help,
Mike

Hi,

I live in the Usa. I was hoping to get an idea on what other LFS sells sterbai cory for? My lfs sells them for $19.99 each. I'd love to get some of these but i wanted to make sure that they wasn't overpriced. I want 5 of them. Thats $100.00 :crazy:

Thanks for the help,
Mike

Hello Mike

Where are you in MD $19.99 is too much. Please sent me PM. I can get for you much lower price.

I would have thought most LFS would be cheaper than that over there

There is some LFS around trying to get much $$ from customer if they could and will said very rare cory :no: :no: and that is why expensive :sly: :sly:. You can find the same fish better price, but you must know where to shop. Always research first and find your connection. Mail order is the best way for shopping hard to find cory and much cheaper. :good: :good: :good:

19 dollars is about 10 or 11 quid over here. That sounds about right. We bought a wild caught sterbai female for £13.50 which according to the currency converter is $26.50. Our other sterbai was £4 which is like $7 and the average is about £7 which is $13.

These cory are adult size and look to be in very good condition. Some of you say its to high and others say they are priced about right. Decisions???????? :rolleyes:

PC1963 I sent you a pm.

Thanks for the help,

Mike

Call all of the pet stores and aquarium stores near you, and ask them if they can order fish for you. Ask if they could order sterbais/how much one would be if you purchased one. Comparison shop for fish, too, not just hardware.

Out west here in Seattle we can get some very nice young adult/ juveniles for about $8, but they're somewhat rare.

- PC1963 : where do you mail order them from? or online order, etc.?

Most reactions

Back