Stained Glass Bettas That Will Be...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thanks! Still got one more to go :) I think it's gonna be orange with other colours (red and yellow maybe?) mixed in.

-Ian

wow, those are so cool! I LOVE the blue marble one!

Did you ever decide whether you would do one of my George or not? (The purple one with pink and blue fins?)

Flautist, Unfortunately, I'll already be cutting it really close with getting them to Texas on time for the show. I will likely try your VT but just not to enter into the Texas show. I can either offer it on here, or put it into the PABS show/auction.

If you want me to make one for you to buy though, just let me know and we can work something out. Cheers,

-Ian

Okay, here's the last, and final one (for the texas show at least). I can't find who's picture it was from.

This one shows how I was mostly asking for the pics (in another thread) for body shape. I took some artistic liberty and changed the colouration completely

Live version (green SD male...somewhat juvenile still?):
decent_hm_finnage.jpg

Stained Glass version (orange cambodian SD male):
decent_hm_finnage_finished___small.JPG "feed me...I'm hungry!"

Well, I really had fun making these up!

If anyone wants me to make one for them to buy (in any design/colour), I'm only a PM away...

Thanks for taking a look :good:

-Ian

Those look fantastic, I particularly like the second one! Can't wait to see these in person :D

thanks! Anyone going to the show can feel free to bid on them ;) ... they were mailed to texas today :hyper:

I really enjoyed making the bettas and still have to tackle a betta albimarginata for synirr, which could be somewhat challenging... :crazy:

-Ian

Most reactions

Back