Ssssnakessssss

Knuc dog

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
here's some picture of my snakes.... enjoy...... oh yeah there's a few of my beardie in there too!
Picture067.jpg

Picture064.jpg

longnight010.jpg

longnight018.jpg

longnight014.jpg

longnight008.jpg

longnight015.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture062.jpg

I definitely no fan of snakes (probably because I've had one too many surprise encounters in our garden in South Africa - which is also home to the Black Mamba) :crazy: but your beardie is gorgeous :wub:

Great pictures, your beardie is so cute!! :D I had an iguana who used to go walking around the garden :lol:

Is that a corn snake in there too? I had a pair of those as well, but mine were darker orange :unsure: Ooh, and whats that black snake?! He's really pretty!! Im planning to get a mexican black kingsnake when i eventually stop being lazy and get my own place, I love black snakes! :D

Gorgeous snakes! That python has beautiful golden coloring! And the black snake...it almost looks like a black corn...is there such a thing? It's striking!

The beardie is a cutie-pie too!

Nat

Those are some cool reptiles. I used to intern at Miami Metro Zoo. There was a Burmese python over there that I was particularly attached to, literally. He would wrap himself around my waist while I was cleaning cages. It is the only snakeskin belt you'll ever see me where. :lol:

hey all
thanks for the kind replies. the albino snake is a snow corn, the black is a desert king snake, and the other one is a ball python

Oh yea one more question, How old are them snakes and how long does it take to get them that big. THey are pretty even though I am afraid of them :hey:

WOW thanks everyone for the kind words..... it seems that i have a bit of a problem now though the snow corn (albino) has gotten out and is lost somehwere in my house i've search high and low but he' hasn't turned up yet.. wish me luck
but thanks for the noms

You poor thing, corn's are one of the best escape artists ever. :/
Good luck, did you search dark, slim places? -_-
You could try to make a trap with dead small mouse. :)

Most reactions

Back