Squids Tank

Squid

grumpy old man!
Reaction score
IMG_0306.jpg

Very nice! The small disclaimer "...does not contain squid", made me giggle :)
What type of fish do you have?

hehe.. cheers.

I have the three Bosemani Rainbows that you can see, then some black phantom tetras, pentazona barbs and a BN Plec.

Squid

might as well stick a close up of a couple of occupants here too.

TEST191.jpg

ooooo boo-tee-ful.

are those rainbows?

Yes.. pretty much fully grown bosemani rainbows. Great fish, my fave. The are nicely coloured and active all over the tank. If you have a big enough tank for them, they are great for filling the middle and top with a bit more action!

Squid

nice looking tank!
The rainbows look good.
how big is it?

how did your Bosemanis get so big ive had one for a while and its not that big

@ianho - it's a 48 Gallon Tank.

@markak134 - they are a few years old now, otherwise just a mixture of flake and bloodworm. Plus they always munch on the catfish pellets. They love their protein ;-) (if that's what it is)

its kind of crazy how big they get compared to mine the full grown ones seem like a different breed that look the same as mine like mine is a dwarf or somthing

see this australian one looks kind of big but not as big as yours but my other one it looks small

1001997.jpg

1002000.jpg

1002002.jpg

its kind of crazy how big they get compared to mine the full grown ones seem like a different breed that look the same as mine like mine is a dwarf or somthing

see this australian one looks kind of big but not as big as yours but my other one it looks small

1001997.jpg

That one looks like it's disguised as a Dwarf Gourami ;-)

Squid

Most reactions

Back