Spring Has Sprung...

Annastasia

s&b&tt
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
...and the horses are happy!
IMG_3138.jpg

40f7225b.jpg

(Note all four feet off the ground...also note that is not easy to capture :p)
Copy1ofIMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

Ring around the human!
IMG_3390.jpg

CopyofIMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

Thosre are great pics ! :good: They are all so cute and fluffy :wub:

Aaaaaaw :wub: I really look forward to you posting pics of those cuties. I have never seen such cute horses in my life. They are like little puppies :lol: I have to try and cover the computer screen when I look at them, my daughter is pony obsessed and is forever begging for one (she's only 3 and apparently everything grows on trees, horses, money and stables!!) :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing them with us, they are so gorgeous :D

Thanks Bloo. I love my new camera, it works so well on them. :D

AlexAndCarmen - I'm glad someone looks forward to them! I feel bad for pummeling you guys with pictures all the time, but they are just so cute. :wub: Expect tons more soon, as it's getting to be birthing season and I'll have tons of pictures of little itty baby foals. :wub:

Thanks Bloo. I love my new camera, it works so well on them. :D

AlexAndCarmen - I'm glad someone looks forward to them! I feel bad for pummeling you guys with pictures all the time, but they are just so cute. :wub: Expect tons more soon, as it's getting to be birthing season and I'll have tons of pictures of little itty baby foals. :wub:

BABIES
:wub: :wub: Now I am getting excited. They must be so itsy bitsy when they're born. They are just the best :hyper:

Great Pics as usual,
I am looking forward to your foaling season to see lots of Baby pics :wub:,I really would like a Mini at some time.I am sure one would fit in with a 16.2 and a 32" shetland :lol:

Now I am getting excited. They must be so itsy bitsy when they're born. They are just the best
They are VERY tiny! I can pick up all of them, if I wanted too, but I never do since they are horses. :p We used to have a Dwarf Mini though, the foals were about large puppy size. She got sold though, as she got older and some little girl just fell in love with her. How can you not sell for that?

grahamsokel - You'll see tons of pictures, don't worry. 13 pregnant mares and probably a thread per foal. :lol: I'm sure one would fit in with those, especially if you got one at the larger end of the scale.

I know I didn't have to but that picture really deserves one! It's definately not a coerced nom!!

Your horsie pics are fabulous. I wish I could see the herd in person!

I hope someone seconds the nom!!

z.

Awwww, well thank you zelandonia. :*

Brandy's foal is due in 8 days, but they are usually early, so in a week or so you can expect baby pics! Meanwhile, some more pictures of my little herd:

"What?"
IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

Am I the only one who finds this freakin' adorable? :wub:
IMG_3966.jpg

My true white:
IMG_3937.jpg

And my personality horse:
IMG_3935.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

I second the nomination :p :wub: And thanks for posting more pics of those extremely adorable horses. :D

Thanks for the nominations! I guess I better get around to making the nomination thread so I can post it. :lol:

Don't worry AAC, there will be more. :p

I can't wait to see the foal!!!

How many are there altogether? I love the one with the black face, white mane, and black spots on the sides! So cute!!!!

z.

Minis? 36. :X I have MMS. Multiple Mini Syndrome. :lol:

I'm guessing you mean the little Appie in the 3rd and 4th pictures? I know, isn't he a little cutie?! :wub:

Most reactions

Back