Spotted Raphael Catfish

They will eat smaller fish like tetras and should not be added to tanks containing fish under 3 inches. They generally get on well with all other fish.

AH! That was a steal compared to my lfs for that pleco species, $35! for one, and it looked like its tail was missing as well! Ew that lfs gets me so mad!

and why were there rocks in the fishes bag?

wrs said:
AH! That was a steal compared to my lfs for that pleco species, $35! for one, and it looked like its tail was missing as well! Ew that lfs gets me so mad!

$35 for ONE clown pleco?! How big was it?

And why are bigger fish more expensive? Surely they should be cheaper since they have less life-span!

Oh, the girl at the Fish-Store accidentally caught some gravel with the little guy, guess she thought it might make him feel more at home in my tank lol

If you're over London way and would like a 4" one you can have him (or her as it may be) .... can't be bother to try and catch it to take a pic though.

pseud said:
wrs said:

$35 for ONE clown pleco?! How big was it?

And why are bigger fish more expensive? Surely they should be cheaper since they have less life-span!

Oh, the girl at the Fish-Store accidentally caught some gravel with the little guy, guess she thought it might make him feel more at home in my tank lol
like 3 inches at most, with the tail, but the tail looked eaten off, it looked really odd, but it was defiently one of them, but injured I think.

Most reactions

Back