Spotted Dogs And Kitties

mea_caroro

Reaction score
Here's my dogs, 1/2 American Bulldog, 1/4 Blue Heeler, 1/4 Hound. Raise these guys from birth, both are siblings. Their mom was the AKC American Bulldog and the dad was a Australian Cattle dog (blue/red heeler) crossed with a hound of some sort. They're both beautiful dogs, beautiful attitudes and personalities. I also have a Cocker Spaniel, Odie. These guys were born on February 3, 2006.

Their names are Blu and Rusty:

Hello_To_You_Too_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Balanced_Siblings_by_caroro_stock.jpg

A_Big_Block_of_Wood_by_caroro_stock.jpg

BLUPORTRAIT.jpg

Odie:

This_Is_What_You_Get_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Cool_Hair_do_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Tard and Oatmeal:

Last_Sunshine_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Thought_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Paws_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Tard_and_Oatmeal_Portrait_by_caroro_stock.jpg

We're all a slave to the gerbil, Nugums:

No_One_Said_I_DIDN__T_Like_You_by_caroro_stock.jpg

And who DOESN'T love Cows?

Portrait_of_The_Pied__Gold_Cow_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Yellow_Flowers_by_caroro_stock.jpg

C_O_W_S__A_N_D__F_L_O_W_E_R_S_by_caroro_stock.jpg

Silhouetted_Bull_by_caroro_stock.jpg

That's all my pets!

ALL OF THESE PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHTED MORGAN ALLEN! PLEASE DO NOT USE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Very cute dogs - nice cats - very nice cows.

I am very slightly offended that having waited for the worlds largest photos to load, so we could see them and tell you how nice they are (that's the general idea), you found it necessary to write in bold block caps that we needed to "remember" that they were copyrighted in case we were planning to steal your pictures. Maybe chill a while?

Nice pets, they are all gorgeous.

Have to agree with Suzie though, sorry if this is mean but i find it a bit big-headed when people think that their pictures are so good that people are going to want to steal them :/ also maybe next time spend less time "reminding" us that they are infact not our pictures and use that time to actually make it so that the cats' eyes dont take up the whole of my screen.

We waited ages for the pictures to load, you should be grateful, not bossing us around when we havent even done anything.

People interested in stealing pictures will not be phased by a copyright notice, even one in bold capital letters. Heaven knows how long it will take to download this thread on a slow connection. Took an age on my 4Mb broadband.

Very cute dogs - nice cats - very nice cows.

I am very slightly offended that having waited for the worlds largest photos to load, so we could see them and tell you how nice they are (that's the general idea), you found it necessary to write in bold block caps that we needed to "remember" that they were copyrighted in case we were planning to steal your pictures. Maybe chill a while?

Sorry, and yeah you're right, I should have resized them. As for the copyright notice, my art has been stolen before, so I have my reasons. :)

Nice pets, they are all gorgeous.

Have to agree with Suzie though, sorry if this is mean but i find it a bit big-headed when people think that their pictures are so good that people are going to want to steal them :/ also maybe next time spend less time "reminding" us that they are infact not our pictures and use that time to actually make it so that the cats' eyes dont take up the whole of my screen.

We waited ages for the pictures to load, you should be grateful, not bossing us around when we havent even done anything.

Sorry, and yeah you're right, I should have resized them. As for the copyright notice, my art has been stolen before, so I have my reasons. :) Thanks anyway, for actually looking :D

How the hell did you get those sleeping pics of your cat? I get near my cat and she wakes up and stares at me saying "excuse me... SHUT UP!!!! Im sleeping..."

How the hell did you get those sleeping pics of your cat? I get near my cat and she wakes up and stares at me saying "excuse me... SHUT UP!!!! Im sleeping..."

lol ^^.
nice pics, i like the cat one where u can see the detail in its eyes, v nice :)
im not sure why people got so offended with the copyright notice :/

Most reactions

Back