SpongeBobSquare Pants Tank!

steppy104 said:
ya....i've seen tons of them pitiful things on ebay......that would look good next to the one i've got....but i don't want my fishies in that small of a thing.
huh?? you mean the sponge bob's house? :unsure:

steppy104 said:
hey, i don't think it's too bad, i just don't kno how manay gallens it is. and anyway, what is the bets tank size for a betta?

maybe it just looks small to me...i don't know. i've never seen it in person....who knows...maybe my eyes are decieving me. :dunno:

if it's 1 gal or more, maybe i will get one :nod:

steppy104 said:
maybe it just looks small to me...i don't know. i've never seen it in person....who knows...maybe my eyes are decieving me. :dunno:

if it's 1 gal or more, maybe i will get one :nod:
lol, kewl! how many um, bettas do you have that are um....alive?

lemme think...

2 in the 5 gal, 1 male, one female.
2 in the ten gal, 1 male, and one female in her own breeding floater thing.
1 in the SB tank.
and 1, in a tiny thing made for 2 bettas....after being on here for a while though i felt bad for having two in the tiny thing, so now one of them is in the ten gal, and i'm still thinking about putting the other in my 2 gal *estimate* critter keeper.

so thats 6 i think..... :blink:

lol....i wonder what a betta would do if you put a tv next to it? or if you showed it a video of other bettas?

hmm......has anyone tried? :p

steppy104 said:
lemme think...

2 in the 5 gal, 1 male, one female.
2 in the ten gal, 1 male, and one female in her own breeding floater thing.
1 in the SB tank.
and 1, in a tiny thing made for 2 bettas....after being on here for a while though i felt bad for having two in the tiny thing, so now one of them is in the ten gal, and i'm still thinking about putting the other in my 2 gal *estimate* critter keeper.

so thats 6 i think..... :blink:
wow, ur lucky. LOL! I only have one, Tiger. well, anyway, i WANT another one, but my mom won't let me get another! even it's my own money, LOL :lol: :rofl:

steppy104 said:
lol....i wonder what a betta would do if you put a tv next to it? or if you showed it a video of other bettas?

hmm......has anyone tried? :p
nope, but it sound fun, i'll turn them upside down! :fun:

counting all of my fish
i've got:
6 betta's
3 white cloud minnows
1 small algae eater (i forgot what he's called)
1 kinda large pleco
1 kinda large catfish
2 cichlids
1 gourami

tanks that i keep fish in:
5 gal
10 gal
40 gal
dual hex divider thing
2 gal *ish*
1.8 SB tank

Most reactions