Sphere, New Betta

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i got a new betta today called sphere. I also got a female with him,but, sadly have no photos

DSC03324.JPG
DSC03336.JPG

Will his fins get longer?? Right when i typed that he glared at me from the tank, hes so funny.

They might get longer. No way of telling how old he is as he's from an LFS. My delta's fins are longer so you never know.

Awww he's cute, however the tank you have him in only holds about 1/4 of a gallon, you should really look into getting him a larger tank. Around 5 gallons would be nice.

Hes tiny right now,but, i might upgrade. I live with my parents so it depends on if they say yes or no

You could get a 2.5, the same style just slightly bigger for not very much, im sure they would let you have that?

Hes tiny right now,but, i might upgrade. I live with my parents so it depends on if they say yes or no

same same. he looks happy though. i'd go to at least a one gallon if you can't get any bigger. say "i need a one gallon for him to be healthy, but a three (or five) would be nice. ;) "

Ok i will see if she will let me get a bigger one. My other female betta is in a 20 long heated. But, my male guppys seem to be bothering her.

Guppies are not good tank mates for bettas they both have longish fins and bettas can nip them and vice versa.

So, should i take her out, or wait till morning and see if she gets along

Most reactions

Back