Something Cool....

gallum8

Reaction score
does ne one know of ne cool!! cool!! fish that would live in a comunity tank (hopefully somthing that does the wavy thing with its fins) my tank is 20 gallons and already set up and waiting to go i have acclamated the tank and all that jazz... but right now i am waiting to get some cool fish (something awesome!!! =p thanks guys)

hmmm... hatchet fish are pretty interesting, cool I guess you could say, also long finned black skirt tetras :D these are schooling fish so you will need atleast 5 if not more of them

Hatchets are brackish...We have allready established fishkrazy needs an advice warning in his sig. :rolleyes:

20 neon tetras
5-10 dwarf cory
heavily plant it
it will look awesome
i promise :p

Ben

never knew they were brackish either. i always thought they were freshwater fish

Edit: have you thought about female betta? they do the wavy thing with their fins :lol:

i have a nice red female betta in my tank and she is beautiful... she is this color all over her body-this beautiful color!- ... I would reccommend a beautiful female because she never picks on anyone and she always minds her own business.

Most reactions

Back