Some stuff I got for my birthday

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
First, my brother bought me this nice piece of driftwood. Woo, wood for a present! :rolleyes:
wood.jpg

Then, I went to buy some java moss and Joe (the owner) knew it was my birthday so gave it to me for free! :D
moss.jpg

Blarrggg, water spot! Here is my betta trying it out and eating all of the black phantom eggs that were in it.
javaplay.jpg

Annnd, look what's in the java moss... java fern babies!
javababies.jpg

Here is my adult java fern that also has babies getting ready to break off :thumbs: I bought this last week.
java.jpg

This could possibly be the bluriest picture ever, but here is the tank so far. I'm not sure what else I'm going to put in it yet.
tank.jpg

The fish in the tank are 3 sterbai cories and a male plakat.

Edit: Oh ya, I also got a 2.5 gallon for my two males that were homeless for a few days, I'll post pictures of that later. And I got 2 new females, I posted their pictures in the betta section.

nice wood ,

:hyper: that's some jumbo java fern in one of those pics , real nice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Thanks you guys! :D

Ya, it is a really nice bunch of java fern. It was already anchored to a piece of wood too, only $5.

It's been two days and the moss is looking good. Not one snail either, that's a big surprise!

Auratus said:
Thanks you guys! :D

Ya, it is a really nice bunch of java fern. It was already anchored to a piece of wood too, only $5.

It's been two days and the moss is looking good. Not one snail either, that's a big surprise!
$5 nice deal :nod: , no snails even better :lol:

Most reactions

Back