Some Shrimp Photos.

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NickAu

Fish Connoisseur
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I was in town today and popped into LFS, Walked out with 10 of these at $2 each. 

5n7olj.jpg

2duf0ig.jpg

2zf0qv8.jpg

2mrgksg.jpg

346p08m.jpg

Good photos I was going to get shrimp. But was told to get bristlenose pleco instead so I did I still quite like these tho and think they could be quite entertaining

Good photos I was going to get shrimp. But was told to get bristlenose pleco instead so I did I still quite like these tho and think they could be quite entertaining

Good pictures, they look like some type of Macrobacium, not a good shrimp to have with fish. Macrobachium can and will actively hunt usually small fish but I have also seen then take the odd nibble on bigger fish. Even guppies are not safe with Macrobachium.

Long Armed Freshwater Shrimp, They grow  to 8 to 10 cm,  Yes I know they are " Nippy " Ok they will eat small fish, And as I have a 6 foot tank with Mollies and Platys, Both male and female, They will be the best fed shrimp this side of the black stump, .
2e4ywkk.jpg
LOL. They are native.

Good photos

Good pictures,
Thanks, I am getting the hang of it slowly.

I am playing around with my camera and some of it's settings, Lucky its a digital camera with a 32 GiB card in it, I can take 50 photos and only 1 is good,  That's where the delete button comes in handy lol. You may not believe this, I am reading the instruction manual.

They look nice and healthy! :D Good luck with them!  

Most reactions

Back