Some "rescues" Of The Past

phaedra - my wal*mart sucks at fishcare. in a goldfish tank, there was a circle of about four dead goldfish with one live one stuck in the middle :sick: :sick: . our wal*mart's gay so i had to pay in full, too. CT price too, not VT.

Gah! You've GOT to be kidding me. Where is the humane society when you need them? There must be someone responsible for the welfare of aquatic animals out there!
How in the world could they even prove that Aladdin was a crown tail?!

Jaded- I'm just amazed at how many Bettas you've rescued! Where do you find them? I can't believe the conditions you find them in either. :no: I never knew that there was such an epidemic of bad betta care! I really have to say though, that some of your rescues are just beautiful. I think Zane is my favorite of the new bunch, followed closely by Splash (those colors!).

Jaded- I'm just amazed at how many Bettas you've rescued! Where do you find them? I can't believe the conditions you find them in either. :no: I never knew that there was such an epidemic of bad betta care! I really have to say though, that some of your rescues are just beautiful. I think Zane is my favorite of the new bunch, followed closely by Splash (those colors!).

I find them in different stores, usually wal*mart, There's a HUGE epidemic of poorly cared for bettas :sad: :sad: People just don't have respect for them these days, they've become so common (at least the veiltails have) that people don't think they're worth the effort. There's also A LOT of wrong information circulating about betta care, its really sad...

It's horrible. I don't know how people who care so little about animals could work in a pet store. I really don't know why there isn't an "aquatic animals welfare" department these disgusting stores could be reported to.

Most reactions

Back