Some Pics Of My Tank

tubthumped

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my tropical setup.
It's certainly not a patch on many I've seen on here, but I quite like it.

Any comments welcome.

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Wow great tanks, lovely pics!!

Do you have hair algae on the moss? We had this problem when we were dosing ferts, stopped now and have no algae at all :blink:

Hhhhhhmmm....sod the tank (nice as it is) I'm interested in your sig.....

Who's is the katana (or that's what I think they are called if I remember correctly) on the far end?
You aint a mate of glynns (carbon covered gixer thou) by any chance are you?
BCF?

Whereabouts in staffs are ya? Grew up in Newcastle-u-lyme meself, don't miss it much though :lol:

Who's is the katana (or that's what I think they are called if I remember correctly) on the far end?
BCF?

Whereabouts in staffs are ya? Grew up in Newcastle-u-lyme meself, don't miss it much though :lol:

The bike on the end is a Yamaha FJ1200 - It's a friend of mine called Matt. The Katana was the Suzuki.
I know Glynn - do you know him?
I'm from Newcastle, Porthill to be specific. Where in Cumbria did you escape to? Personally I'm not leaving here until I get myself moved to Germany. The lure of the Nurburgring is too much!

BCF?

The bike on the end is a Yamaha FJ1200 - It's a friend of mine called Matt. The Katana was the Suzuki.
I'm from Newcastle, Porthill to be specific. Where in Cumbria did you escape to? Personally I'm not leaving here until I get myself moved to Germany. The lure of the Nurburgring is too much!

Aye, I know porthill well!

I know glynn too, way back from the days when he had his little 125 whizzing around festival park :lol: Haven't spoke to him in a long time but still keep up to date through bcf (bikechatforums)every now and then.

I managed to escape up to Kendal and glad I did. I do venture back down rarely but don't miss the place, was down there last summer commuting to work in wolstanton and that was the best part up and over the leek road and moors and through buxton (have to take the scenic route don't ya :D

Small world eh!

I love the Gourami and the Angel. Sadly I'm gonna have to find a new home for the Gourami, as he's getting a bit to agressive towards the Angel. Hoping the Angel will get a bit of a grow on and stand up for himself soon though.

Do you know Dickie Doodles and Bootlegger at all? I've gigged in both of those quite a few times with my old band, Rogue Leader.

BCF?

Aye, I know porthill well!

I know glynn too, way back from the days when he had his little 125 whizzing around festival park :lol: Haven't spoke to him in a long time but still keep up to date through bcf (bikechatforums)every now and then.

I managed to escape up to Kendal and glad I did. I do venture back down rarely but don't miss the place, was down there last summer commuting to work in wolstanton and that was the best part up and over the leek road and moors and through buxton (have to take the scenic route don't ya :D

Small world eh!

That is a beautiful setup! How do you keep the sand so clean!

A question about your bristlenose and adf's, does your bristlenose attack them? mine tends to push them around a bit? I wonder if its because he's a moody teenager!?

That is a beautiful setup! How do you keep the sand so clean!

A question about your bristlenose and adf's, does your bristlenose attack them? mine tends to push them around a bit? I wonder if its because he's a moody teenager!?

A team of shrimp, my 2 loaches and good water flow seem to keep the sand pretty clean. I've got 1 dead spot where nearly all of the poop gathers so a quick vacuum on my weekly water change sorts that out.

As for the plecs and frog, I have no problems with them. Occasionally when I drop an algae tablet in the bigger plec and frog have a fall out, but the frog gives as good as she gets. A quick nip of the plecs fins and it normally leaves the frog alone!

Most reactions

Back