Some Pics Of Damon The Red Devil

This guy is deffo wimpy right now, hes getting chased by the 2" Pink Convict lol

Just made another thread about his wimpyness/afraid to come out and feed etc

2 new pics :)

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

So guys are Devils/Midas common where you live? this is the first I have ever seen in 11 years of keeping fish

2 new pics :)

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

So guys are Devils/Midas common where you live? this is the first I have ever seen in 11 years of keeping fish

they where mate all the monster where up here until the malawi flooded the market seems to have died off a bit but no one has monsters for sale no more

wanna see my monster
laugh.gif

Lmao yeh post it up (your gonna tell me you got a Parachromis Dovii or a Umbee aint ya?) lol

Oh you lucky s-o-b!!

My dream within reason was always to keep a wet pet of either Red Devil or Hornet Tilapia (Butti) but if i had the room for a 8 foot tank (which i never will have...never even had enough room for my 6ft i just sold) my dream would be a big Male Dovii, they are amazing!

Whats his name? whats he sharing with and what size tank he in? I can see what looks like a Butti and maybe a Jag

there is was a jaguar , dovii , 2 x buttis , veija biffa , and a massive tinfoil and a gibbi plec

6x 2 x 2

I had a Vieja Biffa a little while back in my 6x2x2, he was really chilled out and peaceful, then my Red Dragon flowerhorn killed him one weekend, got rid of it after that :(

I kept a Jag a little while back but sold him while he was still small cos i changed my stocking up (to the malawi/small CA set up i had up until last week)

Cool fish! what are Buttis like to keep? I think that will be the next thing for me is a big Butti although dunno if my tank will be big enough for one, i heard they can hit near 2 foot (males)

my biggest butti is easy 13" he is massive he lives at my dads at the moment along with his small companion

they are aggressive only to smaller fish including there own kind he chases the smaller butti all day long and the red bay snooks

Will you pair pack it in!!!! dreamy fish :lol:

on ac there is a red devil/midas for sale near me :crazy:

i might be getting a 3" flowerhorn tomorrow

nice what type? i have owned a few diff types of Red Dragon (one was really pearly like a red texas) and a Jin Kang which was..ugh..kinda like a ugly Red Devil (had al gill curl n stuff)

Most reactions

Back