Some Of Today

Malawi MaD

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Here's just a few of my mbuna in their breeding color's and my new set-up waiting to be stocked:

Photo0013.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

DSCN0728-1.jpg

DSCN0733-1.jpg

troph-1.jpg

Troph.jpg

Hongi.jpg

mbuna.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo-1.jpg

dc913a20.jpg

e8cb891c.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

Love your fish.. :shout: :shout: would love some of these, I always look at them when we go fish shopping but no more room for a new tank ....

Thanks guys :), your sure dfield? A nice 180L can house some Beautiful Dwarf mbuna.

They really call out to me, but we haven't even set up the 75g yet and its fully stocked. I'm really thinking about getting rid of a couch or my bed or something to put another tank in somewhere. Every time I see these cichlid tanks I love them!!! I think my PH level is perfect for them at least :) The harsh look of just stones and then their colors contrasting is fantastic!!! :) They definitely call out to the inner artist!

They really call out to me, but we haven't even set up the 75g yet and its fully stocked. I'm really thinking about getting rid of a couch or my bed or something to put another tank in somewhere. Every time I see these cichlid tanks I love them!!! I think my PH level is perfect for them at least :) The harsh look of just stones and then their colors contrasting is fantastic!!! :) They definitely call out to the inner artist!
You should, they are awesome fish and great to watch :)

Looks great :) If only I could catch some decent pictures of mine!

Great pics man and that new tank is already gorgeous, even without any fish in it. Can't wait to see it stocked.

Lovely fish.

Just got to wait until all my current fish meet their natural end and then it's Mbuna for me.

See you in 6-10yrs then! :rolleyes:

Lovely fish.

Just got to wait until all my current fish meet their natural end and then it's Mbuna for me.

See you in 6-10yrs then! :rolleyes:

Thanks man, cant beat Mbuna in my eyes lol (but i would say that) Will hopefully be getting my new stock in Feb so Im pretty excited about that no more looking at an empty set-up.

ohhh make sure to take pics! We went to a restaurant the other day with a bunch of fish like yours and I stared the whole time. Lucky my other half thought it was funny that I was ignoring everyone :)

Most reactions

Back