Some Of My Skinny Pig Lads

grahamsokel

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I am totaly addicted to skinny pigs so thought it was time to do an updated post on all of my boys

some I already have and some I am getting next week

4skinnys004.jpg

4skinnys001.jpg

4skinnys002.jpg

4skinnys003.jpg

skinnypigs021.jpg

skinnyboar.jpg

himiskinny.jpg

and my hairy skinny lad
skinnypigs016.jpg

They are guinea pigs right? and do you shave them? why are they bald like that? :blink:
Errr yes they are Guinea pigs,No I dont shave them and they are bald because they are supposed to be bald

They are a breed of Guinea pig called skinny pigs

we have a forum for them ,link in my sig

They are guinea pigs right? and do you shave them? why are they bald like that? :blink:
Errr yes they are Guinea pigs,No I dont shave them and they are bald because they are supposed to be bald

They are a breed of Guinea pig called skinny pigs

we have a forum for them ,link in my sig
Oh I'm sorry! And I wasn't meaning to be rude :) I'd just never heard of them before. :blush:

Nice guinea pigs. I think boy #2 is my favorite, I like the orange coloring on his snout. Are their personalities a little different from other breads or just their looks? lol, I don't know much about guinea pigs.

I have quite a few normal hairy GPs aswell as the skinnys but the skinnys definatly have more personality,they are always the first to the cage fronts and when they are out of the cages they come and sit on my feet

now i can see why you like them their weirdly cute lol never seen these in the flesh would like to though what kinda hairy pigs do you keep
regards scot :)

now i can see why you like them their weirdly cute lol never seen these in the flesh would like to though what kinda hairy pigs do you keep
regards scot :)
apart from the skinnys I also have some Rex,teddy and Peru but I also run a GP rescue my rescue website if you want to see lots of skinnys take a look at our hairless forum (link in my sig)

For health reasons I have not been around again but since this thread I have got a few more Skinnies
I now have 12 and also a litter of 4 babies just been born :drool:

aww wow! any chance of some photos? are these kind of guinea pigs less likely to trigger allergies in children? only ask as i adore guinea pigs but my son has always had a bad reaction to them, in the form of skin conditions and asthma( tho he gets this from cats and dogs too)
shelagh x

Most reactions

Back