FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Last one I promise....for now :p
Queen arabesque. :D

Attachments

• queen_arabesque_close.jpg
    queen_arabesque_close.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 28
Very nice pics as always...I want a Queen so bad, but I can never find any around here. Those gold nuggets are cool as well.

Tiff

The plec with the sailfin, in the 2nd or third pic kind of looks like a clown pleco.

I know it's kind of late and that you probably know that now, but you called is a leapord or something else and i cant really remember which.

Gorgeous pleco's what size tank do you keep them in, or are they all not togeather? And are the gold nuggets difficult to take care of?

NeX

nice fish, the two plecos that are at the top of my wish list are a zebra and a gold nugget like yours, and now that ive seen your queen i am adding it as well. also i second the fotm for zing if it hasnt been done yet

NeXuZ said:
The plec with the sailfin, in the 2nd or third pic kind of looks like a clown pleco.

I know it's kind of late and that you probably know that now, but you called is a leapord or something else and i cant really remember which.

Gorgeous pleco's what size tank do you keep them in, or are they all not togeather? And are the gold nuggets difficult to take care of?

NeX
The albino and the bigger sailfin are in a 45 gallon and all the rest are in a 180.....and so far, no the golds are not hard to look after....clean water and good food....and of course good hiding spots so I never get to see them!

sorry i dont mean to bump this post but ur cukoo cat is so darn cute =) i want 1 how big do they get? do they need a big fish tank? -_-

I believe they only get to be 6".....and they would do best in a 20 gallon minimum. :D

chris~!

Most reactions

Back