Some Of My Fish

Angele

Reaction score
my 15 gal with breeding guppys and these are my red tiped tinfoil barbs that need a new home, currently in a 20 gal long with other fish

Attachments

• HPIM2801c.JPG
    HPIM2801c.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 31
  • HPIM2787c.JPG
    HPIM2787c.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 33
  • HPIM2789c.JPG
    HPIM2789c.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 26
some very pretty guppy tails you have there - love the flash of color! are you going to decorate your breeding tanks? I found my guppies spawned more when they felt they had a secure environment - aka heavily planted whether live or fake. the females seek shelter behind the plants when dropping...a relaxed female means more drops and healthier babies in my experience

some very pretty guppy tails you have there - love the flash of color! are you going to decorate your breeding tanks? I found my guppies spawned more when they felt they had a secure environment - aka heavily planted whether live or fake. the females seek shelter behind the plants when dropping...a relaxed female means more drops and healthier babies in my experience

i do plan on decorating, i had to leave most of my things behind when i moved, going to get most of my aquarium stuff this weekend, ill have updated pics next week sometime
yay.gif
)

yay :) cant wait to see more pictures!

I love those guppies. very colorful! hope you have success in breeding them!! they're so pretty

i just got them last week, all females are pregnant, i should have fry in a couple weeks from 1 female, so far there all doing good :)

Most reactions

Back