Some Of My Coral

shawy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
coz1.JPG

coz2.JPG

coz.JPG

Stunning! Photos are very, very good indeed. Corals look healthy :) thanks for sharing.

thanks

im trying to find some of the better colour zoanthus but around this area there is not many colours to pick from

Amazing corals!

They look like they're are in great condition... and your photography is incredible.

cheers

im using my new samsung nv3 7.2 mega pixel cam which i got the other day and it seems to be doing the job :)

these pics are great. i like the first one the most i want to poke it and see if it pops. :)

lovely pics, that clam's beautiful :wub: we're after one at the moment, just researching and looking for a decent specimin :D

we seem to get feather dusters spring up form nowehere too, that has to be my favourite part of marine keeping.... the surprises :D got some pulsing xenia cropped up in our tank from nowehere as well which is pretty awesome

Great pics!
We also seem to have feather dusters keep cropping up. We've got one fairly big one and loads of small ones sprouting on the live rock.

i cant keep pulsing xenia for some reason i buy a piece and it just slowly dies away so i dont think im going to have any more of that. with the clams im getting 2 more next week hopefully a blue one and a gold one. also i had a feather duster which its fan came off and not knowing it grows back i nearly threw it away but got told to leave it in there and it has now grown back.

Most reactions

Back