Some Of My Betta Tanks

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
Tanks housing my 11 betta boys and 46 betta girls -- not included pics of other tanks lol

300 litre community - and 36 female splendens bettas - Beefa male temp living in breeding trap til saturday (hubby collect another tank) - Other fish dwarf , honey and red robin gouramis , common , bristle nose and L114 plecs , guppys , rice fish ,bolivian and f1 gb rams , peppered , trilineatus, venezuelanus, panda, cw021, sterbai,black,and delphax corys ,4 bn plecs, SHRIMP cherrys,CRS amano's,apple snails:

boys tanks underneath
1001.jpg

Boys tanks underneath
1st - Ebony and Duet
1.jpg

2nd - Sorbet and Elliot
1004-1.jpg

3rd - Hero and Mouse
1005-1.jpg

400 litre + corner - some community with Betta enisae,simorium,imbellis and 10 female splendens - glass cats ,similis , skunk , bronze ,albino , , trilineatus , reticulated and schwatzi corys , Bn and l441 plecs , sparkling gouramis , shrimps and snails
1002-1.jpg

120 litre mack and lacys tank - housing community , Jade and chloe (boys) one in divided one in open - switching sides once a week (need another pic as divide looks tiny) - also WCMM , golden minnows and longfin minnows , black and normal neons , bumble bee and neon gobys , otos , limias , rice fish , shrimps and snails
1009-1.jpg

Prince Cody and Remy
1010.jpg

SPAWNING tank - with lots of baby bettas in
before plant thinning
PIC_0615.jpg

PIC_0618.jpg

PIC_0621.jpg

Today - i can see the babies at last lol
1006-1.jpg

NEW spawning tank
1045.jpg

Cool! Thats a lot of tanks :). Do the baby bettas fight? :eek:

goodness me sarah youve come far, the tanks look fantastic, you put some of us to shame you really do :blush:

im dying to know your maintenece routine, how long do water changes take on that lot.. and the few i bet you have hidden :shifty:

congratulations on doing a fantasic job :good:

and lovely to see you, havent seen you about in a while as i have been off x x xx x x x x x x

Hello there, really like your tanks! Although in the big 300L I swear I can only really see Gourami's. Never the less good job! :good:

goodness me sarah youve come far, the tanks look fantastic, you put some of us to shame you really do :blush:

im dying to know your maintenece routine, how long do water changes take on that lot.. and the few i bet you have hidden :shifty:

congratulations on doing a fantasic job :good:

and lovely to see you, havent seen you about in a while as i have been off x x xx x x x x x x

I've been off to hun dont come on here that much anymore (various reasons)- go on another forum instead but still come back once in a while to show my tanks , bettas etc

300 ,400 have fortnightly 50% water changes , 125 has weekly water changes and the betta tanks have 40% changes every 4 days. My other tanks have weekly 25-40% depending how we feel lol

Hello there, really like your tanks! Although in the big 300L I swear I can only really see Gourami's. Never the less good job! :good:

cheers :) , i can see blue red , cambo and black bettas - but then i know who they are lo

Most reactions

Back