Some New Pics

spesh

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
One of my Barbs, rather fat she is lol - definately the 'boss' in the tank :)

DSCF0034.jpg

one of my albino barbs, always been very quiet and not part of the 'gang' and struggles for food sometimes, guess its the runt

DSCF0051.jpg

One of my pair of Polka Dot Loaches, funky little fish but are pests. They seem to like trying to feed off the other fish, something that the tiger barbs really dont appreciate. Makes for quite an animated tank!

DSCF0050.jpg

One of the ropefish, rarely see them when the lights are on aside from when they come for a 'yawn' at the surface

DSCF0049.jpg

The cory's

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

One of the golden barbs. I did used to have 4 but my now removed red eyed tetra's bullyed one to death:(

DSCF0038.jpg

and the silver hatchets. Odd fish...

DSCF0039.jpg

I've also got a red tail and a pleco but they move too quick to get a decent photo, i'll persist tho!

DSCF0053.jpg

Got a pic of the pleco too at last, could someone ID it please? Hopefully its not a common plec or it will outgrow my tank soon enough lol

DSCF0032.jpg

An older pic.

Its 125L in size so if it is a common then I guess i need to look at rehoming, i'd say he's just passing 3inches now and has grown from just over an inch in a few months :crazy:

Tank population

4no Tiger Barbs
4no Albino Barbs
3no Golden Barbs
3no Silver Hatchet
3no Corys
2no Polka Dot Loaches
2no Ropefish
1no Red Tail Shark
1no Plec

Its a little overstocked but after an overfeeding caused nitrite spike a few weeks back its ok, i do 30-40% weekly changes and its quite well overfiltered with a 305 external so all good :)

Its been a bit of a struggle to get it right.. i've made some newbie (and some very badly advised) mistakes but I'm past those.

The only thing I'd change would be the ropefish, they are very hard to get food to past the barbs

Most reactions

Back