21.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Bushfish_3..jpg
    Bushfish_3..jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Assam_4..jpg
    Assam_4..jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 45
yep it seems to be!
Granted, it mabe a strange community. But, it works, and every fish in my tank is happy and healthy and if you ask me thats all that matters, altho in a couple of monthp a selection of my fish, and mabe a few added extras! Will be going in the new 6 x 2 x 2 to live out there happy and hopefully long lives!

Attachments

• Delhezi_2..jpg
    Delhezi_2..jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 41
2 of my rocket gars
My pink tailed characin
My oscar that sadly had to move home! :(
And my gangetic leaf fish (nandus nandus)

Attachments

• Rocketgars5.jpg
    Rocketgars5.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Pinktailedcharacin5.jpg
    Pinktailedcharacin5.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Oscar5.jpg
    Oscar5.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Nandusnandus5.jpg
    Nandusnandus5.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 53
they look great Dave

I love that type of Bichir. as they get bigger and fatter they don;t half look impressive Bichirs. After barely noticing mine for 2 years he's now super active during daylight hours and fattening up a treat

the plec is lovely

they look great Dave

I love that type of Bichir. as they get bigger and fatter they don;t half look impressive Bichirs. After barely noticing mine for 2 years he's now super active during daylight hours and fattening up a treat

the plec is lovely

Havent had the plec that long, picked it up from bas about 3 weeks ago, they wasn't even sure what it was. I did my research and found out. It is nice, the pic not doing it much justice, its like almost black with gray-turquoise spots with a gold-orange edge to the dorsal fin and tail. It is really active during the day, cleaned up my bogwood and leaves a treat! Works side by side with the rainbow garras! Im after either an L018 golden nugget or a snowball plec to go in with it but there seems to be a shortage of L numbers about at the moment!

Erm all but the rocket gars and the red tailed shark are in a 240 litre. A lot of the bigger fish will be going in the 720 L in a few months, they are not overcrowded as they are at the moment, its a 240 L with fluval fx5 and twin undergravel filters and twin 480 lph powerheads. All but the channa sp. assams, the garras, the L122 and the corydoras wil be going into the 6 x 2 x 2, which wil have 2 fluval fx5's and undergravels. Wil all be good!

I plan on breeding the snakeheads so cant leave anwthing 'intimidating' in there with them!

this is am intruder!
Needs rehoming, got found guilty for murder!

Simonas, your sig says u keep orientalis with the assams?
Didnt no they could go together!
Wanted orientalis for a while but nowhere to keep them yet!

Attachments

• Discus_.jpg
    Discus_.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 49
this is am intruder!
Needs rehoming, got found guilty for murder!

Simonas, your sig says u keep orientalis with the assams?
Didnt no they could go together!
Wanted orientalis for a while but nowhere to keep them yet!

the assams were on their own and as my tank cracked on sunday I've had a shuffle around. The Assams went in with Orientalis ( I know ones tropical ones sub trop hence the seperate set ups) however this was just temprary whilst I sold the Assams. Saying that they have seemed happier in the warmer tank with teh orientalis. I love the Orientalis had them nearly a yr now

Most reactions

Back