Some Hmpks

all those free fish on the wrong side of the world... what's it gonna take to get you to start trans-shipping, cracker?

how do you get pictures that clear anyways? all mine turn out to be crap
Took the pix outside the house with the help of mr sunlight and set the cam on manual mode
great pic's :) I love the ones that have lots of blue............ beautiful vibrant colours :)
I love you too ... I mean yes it's nice the fish is nice thanks
all those free fish on the wrong side of the world... what's it gonna take to get you to start trans-shipping, cracker?
Maybe if somebody near your house will marry me :good:

:crazy: you just do it to make us jealous! What do you put them in to take the photos? I sort of take mine through their scratched plastic tanks, and it takes for ever to get a good shot! :shifty:

:crazy: you just do it to make us jealous! What do you put them in to take the photos? I sort of take mine through their scratched plastic tanks, and it takes for ever to get a good shot! :shifty:
Just pour 3 inches of water in the 4x4x6 inches glass tank so that they can't really swim and swim ...I'll take pics soon and post it here.BTW I haven't talk to you for ages how's everthing ?
I'll marry you lol (joke) but thoes fish are beautifal i want them all!
Great Idea !

Wow they are stunning as per usual! I love the faded pastel colours on some of their tails. particularly that last picture. Colourful head, fading out into those lovely baby blues! Getting those lovely tail colours spreading across the body would be fantastic :drool:

Makes you realise just how slow the U.K is in the quality of bettas available :(

Most reactions

Back