Some Baby Pics

love_fish

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my babys. A few came out bad, but hey, im still learning.

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

I really like this pic. It got both my males at a pretty good quality
IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

Enjoy

Oh, id like to thank anna for teaching me a good technique on how to take good baby/livebearer/fish pics.

Nice pictures LF! You sure have a lot of Livebearers. Is that all in one tank? It also appears you have some pregnant females there, so I'm sure you'll be getting more Livebearers in a matter of weeks! I like your male Guppy (Guppies?) too. Shorter fins always get me.

That little baby Platy picture is just... :wub:

Yea, its all in one tank for now. But they're all different generations so i can sell some one week, then in 2 weeks sell another generation, etc.

Thanks for the comment anna.

wow they're great pics! how did you take them? each time i try to photograph my fry i just get little coloured blurs!

-Make the room as bright as possible
-Turn off flash
-Use macro mode
-Use sports mode if you have it
-Feed them, then takes pics after feeding

Then just focus the best you can.

Thanks for the comments guys. Anyone else ave any comments for me?

Nice Pics, I Have 5 Females And 2 Males, I Hope Mine Start Breeding Like Yours!

they are great pics
mine turn out like blurs as well
your baby guppies are more advanced than my babies guppies

these are the best colored fry i have ever seen. shows whatcan happen if looked after correctly. mine are 6 weeks old andare still drab cmpared to yours

these are the best colored fry i have ever seen. shows whatcan happen if looked after correctly.

Genetics plays a big part in it too. Some fry will color up much earlier, some will color up later, and some just tend to be duller. Generally reds will get their color pretty early, while greens/blues get it later. Mixed colors also tend to show up pretty early, with markings coming in a bit later. This isn't a steadfast rule of course, as it depends on the fish.

Not to say LF doesn't take good care of his fry, I'm sure he does! :)

Thanks guys. Those guppys are around a month too. I cant believe that i have 2 males already though.

Oh wait, i lied, they're 2 months old. I looked up through pms and found out they're 2 months old. They're getting pretty big though.

Most reactions

Back