Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: not needed
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: £12
Postage & Packaging: £3
Photograph:
IMG_0478.jpg

jagz

Be aware of buying from this guy, i got the powerhead and it didn't work, contacted him and he accused me of breaking it saying it worked fine when he removed it, i returned it and he received it on the 26th of May but still i have heard nothing back, i guess he is desperate for £15.

lol shocking i have never had a problem with selling anything on this forum or any other , i took this out of my tank working i took a pic of it then i posted it to him , he decided to dismantle it and then told me it was broke when he got it this guy is full of $hit , other sellers beware of him yes he did send it back to me and i just never got round to refunding him , full refund has now been given,

oh and i got aload of abuse via paypal calling me alsorts the muppet wouldnt try it to my face :rolleyes: FOOL

jagz

Be aware of buying from this guy, i got the powerhead and it didn't work, contacted him and he accused me of breaking it saying it worked fine when he removed it, i returned it and he received it on the 26th of May but still i have heard nothing back, i guess he is desperate for £15.

Hi mate, a little unfair on this actual post, i know jagz and i know how good his stuff is that he sells (ive brought enough stuff from him over the last few years).

The powerhead you actually brought was originally been purchased by me (for my rio 400), he had 2 of them and in the end i only needed the one. Both were personally checked by me as working and fully intact, infact you purchased the better one which looked actually newer to the eye (i had the other one because i got it cheaper due to this fact).

Either way i assure you this powerhead was intact on posting as it was a couple days before he must have posted it to you.

Never rule out breakages with royal mail (ive had plenty in the past), ive worked in there sorting offices and know only to well how they treat items/packages hence why i try to use recorded delivery nowadays due to it been insured.

If jagz has refunded your money then this post should really be removed or you actually editing so it isn't so negative.

As mentioned ive purchased hundreds of pounds worth of stuff from jagz and not once has he either sent or sold me anything which has remotely been different than the description and rest assure i will purchase many more things in the future.

Anyways thought i would give you the full story and backup jagz considering i personally checked this powerhead myself when i was going to buy.

jake

Well im glad you haven't had any problems cos jagzs is rubbish at dealing with them, see how he deals with my problem, blaming me for breaking it, sure i bought a powerhead i needed then broke the propellor shaft in 3 places for fun, then i went to the hassle of posting it back also for fun only to get my refund request ignored, i had to open a paypal dispute and then post on here to get my refund, i dont care what you inspected or how much love you have for him, the powerhead never worked plain and simple, it never got damaged in the post because the packaging was perfect Jagzs didn't like me saying that, i guess he took it as me accusing him of sending it to me like that which i wasn't i merely stated the packaging wasn't damaged.
Jagzs i was perfectly nice to you until you accused me of breaking it, i haven't got any time for fools like you.

dude give up while you are ahead , u got your refund now dont pm me and dont deal with me again u muppet, y would i send a item that was broke i said it must of got damaged in the post and you told me no it never cuz YOU must know best, so you got a refund in full u only asked for £13 in yourdispute but i still paid you the £15 yes there was a delay in paying you but hey ho lifes a ***** , as far as im concerned this thread is finished and deblt with :rolleyes:

jagz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back