Livestock/Equipment Fluval roma 125 and stand
Age and condition: 1 year old. used very good condition
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: got bigger tank
Delivery or Collection: deliver localy chichester
Sales price: £80
Postage & Packaging: collection
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

DSCN2931.jpg

I would take it but i don't know how far you are from me and i don't know if i could pay £80. :look:
If we could agree on a lower price that i could build up ASAP then i would ask my friend to bring me up to collect it because i am interested.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

It's in as new condition so Im reluctant to discount too much but I'll go £70 as the lowest price as otherwise i might as well keep it for a hospital tank

If i can build up that £70 in the next week or 2 would you sell it to me if i come and pick it up?

Please don't keep it from other people if i don't have payment ASAP.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

no problem. let me know when you have the money.

Thank you so much for that. If i can't get the money then you can pass it on. :)

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Sorry i can't afford it i have money problems atm and i need to get other fish stuff tommoz.
Once again sorry. :sad:

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

no problem.
im tempted to keep it and grow on some bristlenose babys i have my eye on

Cool idea maybe you could breed them.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Most reactions

Back