Sold

2x delphax cory's
2x arcuatus (skunk cory's)
2x trillienteus(sp) cory's
2x panda cory's

A breeding group of 6 albino cory's (this is 3 mature female adults and 3 juveniles(1 knowingly been a male) some of the eggs are fertile and some infertile due to the female to male ratio, females usually all lay at once and lay anywhere between 300-500 eggs and they spawn at least once a month. Looking for £25 for the group

Finally a group of 6 rare wild caught RED stripe cory's, these will not be found in shops (ive never ever come across these before) these will cost you in excess in LFS if you are very very lucky to find them for £15+ each... Looking for £40 for the group

Would prefer to sell altogether but open to offers if they are been split

All brought together im looking for £70 and will include what ever cherry shrimp i can find for free 20+ i think?
Obviously, first dibs to LiveYour Life, if that doesn't work out then I'd love to take the whole group, and shrimps please.

Dude did you get my PM?

Yes and PM sent back :)

JustKia, i still haven't got a price on delivery yet, JM couriers are becoming very slow to get back to me.

Would you be collecting in person?, if so it may be the better option if Liveyourlife doesn't mind, I would rather them be collected as mentioned and with the current postal strike looming i wont even consider RM for delivery.

In that case JustKia You may have them :)
Said from the original post that if someone was to collect I would be more than happy to allow that person to collect :)

Yes, I'd collect in person - I'm only 30-40 mins away.

Well in that case there yours as long as Liveyourlife doesn't mind, i have 6 pink and purple apple snails (3 of each colour i think) to go with them aswell if you would like them and possibly a small upto now female BN free but your choice if you would like them or not :)

If everyone is happy with that I'm happy to collect any evening and pay cash. Wouldn't say no to snails or bn, either.

If everyone is happy with that I'm happy to collect any evening and pay cash. Wouldn't say no to snails or bn, either.

Thats fine, Liveyourlife has PM'ed saying it will be fine aswell so alls good :)

Pm me to let me know when your available, i can be pretty much do any evening anyways :), your welcome to the snail and BN :)

Edited just to say you beat me to the PM lol

Most reactions

Back