Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

alnes

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: TETRATEC EX 1200
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: SPARES OR REPAIR ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD LEAKS AROUND TOP YOU FIX IT OR NOT NOT SURE
Delivery or Collection:YOU CAN COLLECT/I CAN DELIVER LOCAL FOR FUEL MONEY/ YOUCAN ARRANGE YOUR OWN COURIER
Sales price:£15
Postage & Packaging:N/A
Photograph:
005.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Could you give me more information i.e. is there a crack or is it leaking out of a pipe union / seal etc...?

totally agree. TetraTec are known for the odd leaking problem. Contact their customer services and they'll sort out a replacement pert for you...or your new buyer!!

Stevo - have you bought this? Want me to pick it up and drop it off on sunday? Im buying one of the other ones and hoping to collect tomorrow or maybe saturday at the latest, then picking the tank up from you on sunday.

Stevo - have you bought this? Want me to pick it up and drop it off on sunday? Im buying one of the other ones and hoping to collect tomorrow or maybe saturday at the latest, then picking the tank up from you on sunday.

yeah have bought it matt wish i knew sooner as i just paid £10 for a courier :grr: i think its too late to cancel now aswel as the pickup is tomorrow. ill take a look and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back