Sold Or On Ebay!

offers people! haha. Please make me offers as i am not sure of price. If we are silly i won't accept, but if we are reasonable, its yours haha.

the 'wire cut' means i cut the plug off and extended the cable. But for the sale i have cut my wire off so you'll only get the original wire up to where the plug would have been. So yeh, just a new plug needed. This scares a lot of people off for some reason!

Edit:

I will let you know the price i am looking for if you ask to save silly offers!

I'll update later today with prices i'd like to sell at, as some of the offers are a bit crazy! I am open to negotiation for multi buys etc. If they dont sell here, i'll put them on ebay :)

How much are you after for number 5?

number 10 and 27

how much?

Do you want both, or just one light? There is only one with a bracket to attach to the tank glass BTW. I'll take £8 each or both for £14 +P&P - £25 each new
Eheim is a year old, works as new as you'd expect. New cost me about £260 i think, but they have dropped in price to £170 now i see. So say £80 inc. postage (no idea how much postage will be!)

num 19 posted? please inbox me, cheers ben

£30 + P&P.... maybe £40 posted at a guess because there are no hoses or media.

on item 15 what does wire cut mean? just need a new plug?

I cut the plug off.

£15+ posted is what they are selling for on ebay. Given this doesnt have a plug i'll sell for £14 posted.

10 - does this still clip to the side of the tank?
One of them does, the other doesnt have the clip..... i'll have a hunt for the second one, but have a feeling it broke.

number 10 and 27

£60 delivered

as above, 27 £80 delivered, 10 (if you want both) £14 and can include in delivery of the filter

Number 8 £12 posted?

Agreed - PM sent
How much are you after for number 5?

£7 plus postage...BTW, really like your tank set up!

number 10 and 27

how much?

Do you want both, or just one light? There is only one with a bracket to attach to the tank glass BTW. I'll take £8 each or both for £14 +P&P - £25 each new
Eheim is a year old, works as new as you'd expect. New cost me about £260 i think, but they have dropped in price to £170 now i see. So say £80 inc. postage (no idea how much postage will be!)

both lights please

so with lights and filter - £95 all in delivered?

Most reactions

Back