So, What Is It?

crazyforcordoras

CLASH OF CLANS!!!!
Reaction score
So, whats your favorite fish you have kept? Please attach a pic if possible.

Mines my Starry Blenny.

he looks better then in this picture because i now have a female paired with him and his tank has almost all live plants

Mine isn't my favorite because of appearance... she (Gemini) is my favorite because I've had her the longest and I feel like I really know her personality. She is a very shy gentle giant. :) I should add I call her a giant because she is my biggest fish. Finally measured her as just a hair's width under 4 inches long.

GeminiNov32012.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

hs's my spanner barb at 5 inch's but he's so laid back and just wats to shoal but i cannot find him another spanner barb ,so every fish i introduce he tries to shoal with them until he realizes they dont want it.its sad but he's lovely all the same

ooh that's a tough one! Either Simon the male clown pleco, Batista our Angel, or Charlie the long finned Peppered cory :rip:

IMG-20120830-WA0000.jpg

IMG_20120903_103129.jpg

These are some cool fish! I ant believe that guppy is 4"!

I have 2 others closing in on her size... might make it there in another 4 months. Her daughter from her first ever batch is about 1/2 an inch behind her in size. Also bought a guppy about 2 months ago... horribly underfeed to the point of almost looking like it had wasting disease... I took a chance... and in two months that one has also grown to about 1/2 inch behind in size!

Sorry to hear about your cory, bmonki. :sad:

I didnt know guppies got that big! :hyper:

Oh dear I have so many to have a clear favourite is impossible.

Purchased fish: My fav has to be my oscar Rusty, who I spent 6 months deciding did I really want an oscar, so glad I got him.

059-2.jpg

Rescue fish: 1

Has to be my big plec Jethro, he was in such a sorry state when I got him, he loves being stroked and will feed from my hand.

Picture101.jpg

Rescue fish 2

Chops the oscar, he was in a shop with a broken jaw, the assistant gave him to me, OMG did my hubby frown when I bought him home. Naughtiest fish EVER!!!!

009-29-1.jpg

Fish given to me:

Rainbow my JD came from a friend because it was being bullied, such a lovely colourful gentle JD

051-3.jpg

Best breeding achievement: My baby weather loach, so cute I kept them all lol

Picture110.jpg

No longer with me was my beautiful Bailey, again given to me, a fantastic fish.

005-52.jpg

Most reactions

Back