So This Morning I Had Another Premonition Dream...

They're cute!
Well, I tried... seems like rotten plant leaf is probably tastier to Lore than the carrot... Hope they both like cucumber, cause that's what they'll get tomorrow.
30rxoco.jpg

He's performing a valuable service cleaning up the plants!
Yeah, I like it when he does that. It's when he goes for my favorite sprouts that he annoys me.
Namely, this one:
2cenga1.jpg

This is its third sprout. It sprouts like crazy and then gets its head chomped off as soon as it has defined leaves. This third one's lucky (third time's a charm, eh?), it managed to get this far without being eaten. And then there's a fourth at its base that will follow it soon. They grow so fast, the ones at the surface already have mini-branches, but the current spins them around so fast I can't even get a good shot of them, lol!

Him eating the new sprouts would bother me too.
It's odd that it's always THAT plant he pays attention to. There's one with many more yellow leaves (the one in earlier pic where they were both eating) and it has some new sprouts as well, but Lorenzo never touches those. They're already tiny branches and healthy, despite the old plant's poor state.
Looks like all they needed was more light to get back to normal.

I guess Lorenzo has a taste for new growth!
He's one crazy snail. Loves to climb halfway, sometimes even to the top, on the walls and then jump off. All he needs to do is yell "GERONIMO!!!" and it's complete. Or that time he tried to climb over the hoplo, repeatedly, despite the fish moving away and even playing football with the snail's shell as payback.

*whines about not being able to sleep due to the pain in the arm muscles* -.- Knew it would happen.

4 Advil tablets will fix that.
I don't think we have that around here.
Probably more exercise would have fixed it before it happened. I'm just too stupid to figure out how to exercise properly and even if I'd try, my mom would just think I went nuts or something. In fact, doing anything a normal (by today's generation standards) person would do is considered crazy by her. LOL.

Advil is a brand name for ibuprofen, a pain reliever like aspirin. You don't have that? What do you have?

Advil is a brand name for ibuprofen, a pain reliever like aspirin. You don't have that? What do you have?
Ibuprofen - yeah that rings a bell. We have Paracetamol, but not sure it would work nor do I have any available. And for some odd reason, the well-known aspirin seems to have... disappeared from our pharmacies, what with some saying they might prevent cancer and such...

Paracetamol is similar to ibuprofen. I always have ibuprofen on hand. I can't stand headaches. I think cancer is such a huge money maker for the health industry they don't want to cure it.

Most reactions

Back