So this is either weird or normal...

Not disagreeing with you, just offering a suggestion...and yes of course it will be based on trust and respect.

I cringed a bit when I remembered Rocky was a teen, I'm going to have to work harder to sensor myself as I wouldn't want to expose him or any of the other minors to anything they shouldn't be....which is tough because I'm an adult on an adult forum
There is always that awkward transition, between knowing “stuff” and being an adult. None of us were being sexually explicit. We are all responsible for our actions, but I don’t feel that mine should have to be moderated for the benefit of the minority…if it broke forum rules, was over the top explicit etc. then that’s a different matter…

There is always that awkward transition, between knowing “stuff” and being an adult. None of us were being sexually explicit. We are all responsible for our actions, but I don’t feel that mine should have to be moderated for the benefit of the minority…if it broke forum rules, was over the top explicit etc. then that’s a different matter…
Agree completely, I sit back in the evening with a whiskey and enjoy this site, I assume that I have put the kids to bed.

I agree that there was nothing explicit but it was enough to make him feel uncomfortable enough to say something...even though he started it! 🙄

I must be getting old and decrepid then cos I took what Rocky said as sarcasm not as him being mean spirited or anything demeaning

I often say stuff like "be careful, the kids might be listening" in a room full of alleged adults ;)

People are far too sensitive thesedays and that is sad.....I'm all for letting youngsters/teens participate if they want to and they can behave responsibly etc but at the same time I am also very mindful that some old fogies can be downright nasty, naughty and disrespectful too

Nobody is perfect....and insofar as public forums are concerned, there is only so much that can be done to stop misbehaving members whether they be kids or fogies

We can control it by spraying poison everywhere... So lets kill it lol... So, yes it would probably be good if we don't get too into the subject...
I took this as him not feeling comfortable

You'll be hard pressed to find an adults only public forum anywhere on the internet....unless its strictly "adult" themed.

Rocky seems to be a very mature teenager who wants to learn all they can......I see no reason not to believe otherwise

JMO

Rocky seems to be a very mature teenager who wants to learn all they can......I see no reason not to believe otherwise
I agree! Maybe he'll get smart enough to not make another post like this again 😂 especially if he's easily embarrassed

Minors shouldn’t be on the forum - we’re all supposed to be grown ups here
Speak for yourself you young whipper snapper. I may be old but I got the mind and mentality of a 12 year old sometimes :p

-----------------
Bah humbug! You're that old guy who sits on his porch shouting at people to get off his property aren't you?! 🤣
DAMN KIDS, GET OFF MY LAWN.

Kids respond with "STUPID OLD COOT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LAWN"

DAMN KIDS, GET OFF MY CONCRETE.

Kids respond with "IT'S NOT YOUR CONCRETE, ITS A COUNCIL FOOTPATH"

Mutter mutter mumble mumble. bloody little smart asses.

Minors shouldn’t be on the forum - we’re all supposed to be grown ups here
No, a minor is someone under the age of 18... This site doesnt allow people under 13... I'm right in that range

Most reactions

Back