So this is either weird or normal...

Heres a picture... Now note this girl has been giving him a piggy back ride literally everywhere throught the tank... So on the wood and all over the glass on each side and even on the ferns... They even showed some of the smaller ones and now they've started... Its wild in my tank now... They've gotten off each others backs now (literally lol) and have gone their separate ways but the younger snails apparently have learned now...

1113212208.jpg

So, earlier today I looked in and saw two of my snails mating (normal) then I left for like 3-4 hours and their still going at it... Is this normal or are they just showing off?
😳😳
it should be ok

Full moon?

Snail orgies...better than what is on TV I spose ;)

Mine are doing the same...must be the season for loving ❤

You can't control the worm spillage once the can's been opened! But yes, sorry...the grown ups will now behave themselves so as not to make you young ones uncomfortable
We can control it by spraying poison everywhere... So lets kill it lol... So, yes it would probably be good if we don't get too into the subject...

You can't control the worm spillage once the can's been opened! But yes, sorry...the grown ups will now behave themselves so as not to make you young ones uncomfortable
All you kids under 50, go to bed. Us grown ups need to talk :p

Most reactions

Back