Snails :o

eee the person that suggested that snail soup!!!i had one snail in my tank, i thought it would be a problem so removed it(must have come from some new plants). Anyway, i left that snail overnight in this pot with some of the water from the tank..i didnt feel like throwing it away. I totally forgot about it until next morning, when i tried to look for it and it wasnt there!!!i then searched around, and it had managed to get out of the pot, and crawl its way along this table.I then thought to myself, it must be dead by now, but when i put it back into the pot, there was signs of it moving again while it had been out of water!i thought these snails can only breathe in water??anyways, when it was put back into the pot, a wierd thing happened with its squishy parts coming out of the actual shell?!then the shell dropped off, and it later on reattached itself to it?!how wierd is that! i thought this must be some mutant species of snail, and rather than killing it, i just dumped it back into my tank :D it hasnt made more of itself tho luckily!

I tried the lettuce etc - nothing worked - got myself 3 zebra loaches & after 12 hours all's left is the shells :)

how bout some crab meat??? ive been told that it helps to attract the snails and they grab onto it and eat away. then you simply take out teh meat with the snails on it and throw it away..... would this work???
my snail problem is pretty bad and im sick of the buggers.

Most reactions

Back