Snail Question?

I just feel neons are quite boring lol but thts just my opinion, maybe they will look better in a shole

Well; you do have to remember that fish shoal only as a defence mechanism when they feel frightened; happy fish don't shoal much, and htat's true of all species in any size tank.

Celestial pearl danios I'd say have the 'wow factor'; they're very unusually coloured and marked, as are the dwarf emerald rasboras. Or ember tetras or chilli rasboras look stunning in a shoal against some moss.

You could get a group of different coloured male endlers, they're active but small.

Can I get a mix of tetras or will they only shoal with simalar varieties? Or will they all stick together?

I have just been told snails leave nasty snail trails is this true? I don't want to end up cleaning more then I already do lol

Hah maybe I'm getting lied to :( the world of aquatics is full opinions and different views its hard to find the right ones :L

I know it seems like that sometimes; it's not so bad really. Just keep things simple for the moment :)

Get one kind of tetra or microrasbora. Start with six, and if your nitrates don't shoot up, add a few more.

Snails don't leave trails. You can add almost as many shrimp as you like.

With the shrimp I have ceramic media and its a boorb so I'm scared they mat get lost or die in the media :(

Hah maybe I'm getting lied to :( the world of aquatics is full opinions and different views its hard to find the right ones :L

Keep with it. You will find different views and opinions everywhere.

Regarding snails, I have 2 "Assasin snails" in with my Betta. Firstly they were to address a pest snail issue that came on from live plants. They have done this well. They are also very pretty (black and yellow) and move about well. They will attack other snails though apart from their own.

Most reactions

Back