Smallest Nano Reef

Although I am still quite the newbie , I do not see what you are referring to as a majano , all I see is a toadstool leather (I believe that is the name ) or some closed zoas . Are you referring to the 2.5 gallon or were you referring to the pico tank . I also dont see any thing in there that looks like a manjano
That ant farm is cool too !

A bit of a worring comment on page 2

"I was thinking about what fish you could put in there"

:no: :no:

Although I am still quite the newbie , I do not see what you are referring to as a majano , all I see is a toadstool leather (I believe that is the name ) or some closed zoas . Are you referring to the 2.5 gallon or were you referring to the pico tank . I also dont see any thing in there that looks like a manjano
That ant farm is cool too !

Manjano Nem Circled

P8040783a-1.jpg

Still cant believe that person has a clown in that tank - obviously doesnt give a toss about its well being IMO

It is a Manjano not a toadstool (Sarcophyton )

not to be a smarty but I joined and ask they did say it was a toadstool leather

Believe it is a Leather if you want

the fact that this person keeps a fish in a 2.5 US G makes me think this person doesnt knows what they are doing &/or has little regard for the fish's life

Chac
I respect your opinions and views but they put up a better picture of it. So I still say I agree it is a toadstool leather

Most reactions

Back