Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
that one was £25 but any i make in the future wont have that thick slate base it will be the same slate as i use to make the caves
let me know a few details of what you want and ill sort you a price out
ie how many tiers how many caves on each tier and sizes of caves required

just tapering in equally like a pyramid or made like the one above to fit in a corner of a tank
do you require any front closures on the caves? if so what size openings do you need

like above for corner, and can i have 2x2 openings on bottom and middle ones and just open front on top ones please, do u do drawings to show what it will look like or do u just make a mock piece and photo before finnishing it?

you can have exactly what you want if your paying lol
ill work out what materials i need to make one for you and let you know a price tommorow evening

for the cave setup your after i can do it for £25 plus p+p theres quite a lot of slate used and quite a lot of time building it(around 4-5 hours)

Hi mate, would it be possible for you to post to the highlands of scotland and how much more would postage be for one of your bigger caves :)

what size cave setup do you want?
let me know the dimensions of the caves etc and the amout of tiers you require and if you require closures or not
if you let me have a postcode ill get you a quote for postage

heres a few pics of a multi tiered cave system i made for a customer recently just to show you the kind of things i can do
001.jpg

002.jpg

0052.jpg

Along the same lines as this they dimentions look fine for my tank mate postcose is IV17 ORZ

p+p on that will be around £10 to scottish highlands
please note it wont come with a thick slate base like the one in the pics as ive no more of that slate so it will have a 5-7mm thick slate base

yeah thats fine, i could send the cash by post on monday or use paypal whatever you prefer will give you my adress ect when you recieve the money?

let me get it made up and let you see a pic of it before you pay
ill try and get it built asap but it might not be ready until next saturday depending on wether or not im working away next week
ill keep you posted on its progress

let me get it made up and let you see a pic of it before you pay
ill try and get it built asap but it might not be ready until next saturday depending on wether or not im working away next week
ill keep you posted on its progress

yeah thats cool mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back