Slate Breeding Caves For Sale!

adamgreen240

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I have another batch of aquarium slate breeding caves for sale, in 4 different sizes; I know these were quite popular last time so get your orders in quick!! These are hand made by myself using 100% natural slate and aquarium safe silicon. – These are unique – you can’t find anything like these in the fish shops!!

They are ideal for breeding fish and plecos, see below for proof.

Sizes are in inches:

I have them in two styles – plain and with chippings, (see photos below)

3” X 2” X 1.5” Plain £5.99 1st class postage - £2.99
4” X 2.5” X 1.5” Plain £6.99 1st class postage - £2.99
6” X 3” X 2” Plain £8.99 1st class postage - £3.99
8” X 4” X 2.5” Plain £11.99 1st class postage - £4.99

3” X 2” X 1.5” Chippings £8.99 1st class postage - £3.99
4” X 2.5” X 1.5” Chippings £9.99 1st class postage - £3.99
6” X 3” X 2” Chippings £11.99 1st class postage - £4.99
8” X 4” X 2.5” Chippings £16.99 1st class postage - £6.99

Photos:

PLAIN CAVES

102_3697.jpg

102_3700.jpg

CHIPPINGS CAVES

chippingsoutsidetankX3.jpg

102_3691.jpg

Photo of when my parrot fish spawns in her cave!

102_4022vedit2.jpg

I can accept Paypal (Preferred), Uncrossed postal order and personal cheques.

PM Me or post below for more details or to order.

Thanks Adam.

P.s. i have sold lots of these in the past to people on the forum who have been very pleased with them!

Whos roof did you get those roofing tiles from? :blink: I wouldn't advise using these as living in a built up area like Liverpool they will be in contact with many pollutants, and you don't want them leaching into those precious horrible hybrids eggs do you???

I don't do breading at the mo but they look great!
If i do look in to it tho can i keep you in mind for one?

lol - i think i bought one off you on ebay!!!!?

?

Just a word of advice to people. I am pretty sure that its roofing slate he is using, and it will have come into contact with acid rain and other extremely harmfull chemicals over many years, I wouldn't even put these in a tank full of parrot fish...thats how risky they are!

Just a word of advice to people. I am pretty sure that its roofing slate he is using, and it will have come into contact with acid rain and other extremely harmfull chemicals over many years, I wouldn't even put these in a tank full of parrot fish...thats how risky they are!

pm the OP rather then thread crap!

The slate is aquired straight from a quarry and has never seen a roof mate, so i would appreciate it if you can keep your false comments to yourself - besides 300+ customers on these caves, have i ever had a complaint ?? NO.

Dont you think i care about your fish aswell ?? Of course!

Nikkig - of course! if you ever need one, just drop me a PM

Millie - yes maybee! There for sale on Ebay aswell!

sorry to nick the thread, [sup]MILNERHOME[/sup] do you not think rivers get the acid rain just like roofs, go away and worry about your own posts will you and stop having bad things to say about other peoples.

i have had caves and have never had any complaints from them, and also ermmmm RO water, people get water from rain butts for tanks aswell mate..

just for others out there, these are made from new slate tiles and will not harm your fish....

ok first am neutral lol [/not taking sides\].

well if that is true then couldnt their be a way to cleanse them.?

The slate is soaked in Ro water of TDS 0 before being made.
I then test the TDS after being left overnight - still reads 0 - So therefore nothing has leeched from the slate into the water.

Plus, slate is an Inert substance...

As i said , 300+ customers...... Anyway, Milnerhome seems to have gone quiet now anyway.

why wright things on peoples threads when you have no knowledge of what the topic is about
seems sad to me :/

Most reactions

Back