Sits In Me Hand Lol

tinat

Reaction score
i have a balloon mollie an it gave birth a last week an if i put my hand in the tank an curl me fingers up like a lil bed she comes an lays in it lol awww shes so cute.

i have a balloon mollie an it gave birth a last week an if i put my hand in the tank an curl me fingers up like a lil bed she comes an lays in it lol awww shes so cute.

Awwwww! My mollies come and nibble my fingers and i can feed my knife fish by hand. How cute! My brother says "
Character!? How the hell can a fish have a character?" He dosn't know the half of it. poor him. :hey: :lol:

Thats so adorable!

My betta used to just stop still and let you pat it for ages.

Fish are so beautiful.

Thats so adorable!

My betta used to just stop still and let you pat it for ages.

Fish are so beautiful.

I know. I cant belive im actualy being so soft. not many teenage boys are like me! lol
But they are so cute though. When i do my water change my knife fish tries getting up the pipe! Even when i try and gently push him away.

Just a word of warning for people that touch their fish.
You can actually remove the slime coat and expose the fish to the bacteria from the water and your hands, so maybe not something you should do very often if at all.

i dont like doin it lol i think it feels horrible lol

Maybee they wont wanna attack my ikle fingers that often then. I think its ok to let them nibble the ends of your fingers if you wash them before but fair enough about the sleeping in ya hand buisness. Still kinda cute though cos if she felt stressed she wouldnt do it would she? Not avin a go or owt like that black angel. Soz mate.

I used to have a 12inch Dojo Loach that would wrap around my fingers when i was moving things in my tank.... As soon as my hand reached in, he was there weaving in and out! strange behavior from him as none of the others would ever do it, they would all swim away and hide but he would head straight for me!

Maybe he had a mental defect! lol! If so, I want more with mental defects!!! Hahahaha!

I used to have a 12inch Dojo Loach that would wrap around my fingers when i was moving things in my tank.... As soon as my hand reached in, he was there weaving in and out! strange behavior from him as none of the others would ever do it, they would all swim away and hide but he would head straight for me!

Maybe he had a mental defect! lol! If so, I want more with mental defects!!! Hahahaha!

Well gud! I wish my coolie loach would do that.

You can actually remove the slime coat and expose the fish to the bacteria from the water and your hands, so maybe not something you should do very often if at all.

Mine lived 3 years, so it must not of done much harm to him at all...

Yeah i totally agree black angel, i was just going to mention that, its easy to damage the slime coat and by damaging it you can easily leave the fish vunerable to infection.
I think people should remember that fish aren't animals like dogs or cats which enjoy being stroked and is safe for you to do so, fish are deliacate and shouldn't be handled at all if you can avoid it.

if i can point put, u can stroke/touch oscars as there ussally called * pet fish *,

so some fish u can stroke/touch

All fish have a slime coat, no?
So if you touch the coat you can damage it.

Most reactions

Back