Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha... I had to Google him after that sort of response.

But come on: big bearded white dude yelling maniacally? Could've been any number of 20th century European despots. :p

But come on: big bearded white dude yelling maniacally? Could've been any number of 20th century European despots. :p
Really?

I suppose one might consider Czar Nicholas II a despot (though I have never heard him referred to as such) but I can't think of any of the more commonly thought of despots as being large and having a bushy beard.

Oliver Reed

and that Adolf is a bit of a one trick pony on the dance floor isn't he

For those unsure of the great Blessed, watch the Flash Gordon film, or else listen to him on the program that was on Radio 4 tonight at 6:30 (I think most countries can listen it for a week or so). Blessed doing Tarzan is great.

And after you do that, maybe we could get bk to the origianl topic :lol:

I never noticed the disco floor. I always just thought you had a bit of a hero-worship thing with Hitler and wondered why it was allowed.

I see it all now.....

If you REALLY want to :good:

So 5teady, your sig is breaking the rules again, image size is 465*204 and the rules are 400 * 300.

You asked to be back on the topic of your sig :p :lol:

Arfie ;)

This had been discussed as long as I can remember but I've never seen anything done about it...O well.

If you REALLY want to :good:

So 5teady, your sig is breaking the rules again, image size is 465*204 and the rules are 400 * 300.

You asked to be back on the topic of your sig :p :lol:

Arfie ;)

And does my face look bothered :sick: lol :lol:

There is many sigs a lot bigger than mine, i wont point the 50+ sigs out that i have in mind (betta sigs cough lol)

BabyOwnedAlien.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back