Sick killing method, STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only started this forum because someone just before i did it asked what the best method of killing a sick fish is.
Since then people have just had a pop at me and studied the post secondly.
Now all i'm hearing is stupid stupid suggestions like clove oil,freezer,c02 and one guy i think asked us to inject the damn thing with something or other.NO NO NO people wake up and smell the coffee.
I did say stomp on it originaly but i must admit i properbly wouldn't do that i would go for a lump hammer.
And i think one guy said stamping on it wasn't the quickest way, How in the name of god can there be a quicker way than that? from the moment my boot would make first contact to the point it hit the floor would be about 1/1000 of a second.

and someone said that wasn't a sure fire way of killing it, well only for the terminaly stupid maybe!

wink wink....

wolfie
xxxxx

wolfie33 said:
I only started this forum because someone just before i did it asked what the best method of killing a sick fish is.
Now all i'm hearing is stupid stupid suggestions like clove oil,freezer,c02 and one guy i think asked us to inject the damn thing with something or other.NO NO NO people wake up and smell the coffee.
I did say stomp on it originaly but i must admit i properbly wouldn't do that i would go for a lump hammer.
And i think one guy said stamping on it wasn't the quickest way, How in the name of god can there be a quicker way than that? from the moment my boot would make first contact to the point it hit the floor would be about 1/1000 of a second.

and someone said that wasn't a sure fire way of killing it, well only for the terminaly stupid maybe!

wink wink....

wolfie
xxxxx
I'm not sure who is the one who should wake up and smell the coffee, the majority who suggested clove oil and the such, or the minority.

P.T.

wolfie33 said:

wink wink....

wolfie
xxxxx
Quickest is best just seems harsh hitting it with a hammer but i guess everyones way is different.

dont be a softy interested! ;-)
you can use any variety of heavy flat tool.
the only thing i wouldnt do is use my head because that would hurt like hell.

But i just think the other suggestions.
Oh yeh like i carry a cannister of c02 in the shed or have some tub of chemicals just hanging around.
i dont live in a lab unlike some people on here.
I'll tell you what i do
i'm a web designer who has little interest in working out the most potent chemical formula to cull a bad fish.
And i have very little work at the moment thats why i'm on here so much.

SOMEBODY PLEASE EMPLOY ME!

wolfie33 said:
dont be a softy interested! ;-)
you can use any variety of heavy flat tool.

SOMEBODY PLEASE EMPLOY ME!
Ever thought of being a butcher :p

i'd be lying if i said i had not.
it's always been a dream of mine since a child.
BUT!
if i did then i proberbly join a cow forum and get people crying on at me about the terrable way they kill cows!

In your posts you come across as a person who likes to cause friction .Are you really like that, Or is it just on here ?

Find some people are totally different in real life, to how they appear online.

I have my analysing head on today :nod:

I AM A VERY NICE AND A VERY HANDSOME PERSON.
WHO IS AMAZING TO LOOK AT AND A CHARATER THAT MELTS THE COOLEST LADY'S HEART.
i just love winding people up and starting a healthy yet fun debate like this.

wolfie33 said:
I AM A VERY NICE AND A VERY HANDSOME PERSON.
WHO IS AMAZING TO LOOK AT AND A CHARATER THAT MELTS THE COOLEST LADY'S HEART.
i just love winding people up and starting a healthy yet fun debate like this.
I know your charming by your pm's :thumbs:

And I think we all know you like winding people up lol. You've had quite a few debates just don't go to far :thumbs:

How far is too far?
And how will you ever know if you dont get there?
I do use a lot of tact with this forum because there can be a lot of children on.
If you had seen some of the other forum's with a more adult feel to them you could see the power of the wolf truly unleashed!
However whatever i do write i usualy do it laughing,the only problem is other people can't see me so they think i'm being serious

wolfie33 said:
How far is too far?
And how will you ever know if you dont get there?
I do use a lot of tact with this forum because there can be a lot of children on.
If you had seen some of the other forum's with a more adult feel to them you could see the power of the wolf truly unleashed!
However whatever i do write i usualy do it laughing,the only problem is other people can't see me so they think i'm being serious
:lol: what good is that secret if it is out now?

Keep up the healthy debates, death to the unhealthiy ones :D

P.T.

You keep saying keep it healthy.
Look through my individual posts and you'll see that it's other people are causing the rift.
I have held my composure like the true noble gent i am.

so there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back